Friday, July 27, 2012

Mmm Mmm Good!

Breast Milk Ice Cream

   Does this mean I can ship my boobie milk to London for some cash? I would be totally down for that. As long as I didn't have to see the people eating my boob milk ice cream in person.

   Now my question is, how is this okay with people? I know for one that if I knew my ice cream was made with breast milk I would definitely not test the taste of that one. I'm not going to lie when I had my son I breastfed and I once tasted it. Not on purpose of course! But it happened and I am not ashamed. I will say it doesn't taste bad, it tastes better then normal milk. But I would not go as far as saying lets put it into an ice cream and serve to people across America!

   Maybe I'm just not adventurous enough to dare take away a child's nutrition. Or maybe it's the fact that a cows utters are somehow more appealing then a pair a boobs. Either way I am glad this isn't on my home turf. I would be scared that when I next gave birth they would ask me if I would kindly donate to the boob ice cream makers of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment